Telecommunications Tower Antenna & Line Foreman (TAF) is a supervisor of a crew performing antenna and line
installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting activities on elevated structures in accordance with (IAW)
installation design drawings and or written scopes of work. Work performed must comply with all applicable
industry standards and best practices. The TAF is authorized to supervise Telecommunications Tower Technician
(TTT) and Telecommunications Tower Antenna & Line Lead (TAL) level crew members during the OJL portion of
- Plan each day’s tasks and delegate to crew members.
- Identify materials and tools needed to complete the project.
- Sweep, PIM, and Fiber Test.
- Ensure proper use of all safety equipment and adherence to all safety procedures.
- Maintain and track all customer and company assets including trucks, trailers, test equipment, tools, PPE, safety kits, material, etc.
- Interact professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel, and customers.
- Understand and comply with DOT regulations.
- Accurately complete travel expense reports and timesheets on time.
- Complete job closeout documentation on time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years continuous experience as a tower tech with the demonstrated ability to lead and manage crews.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a thorough drug and background test
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications, and MOPS.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sit, stand, kneel, stoop, and climb for extended periods of time.
- Experience installing equipment for major carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon or T-Mobile.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime as needed including nights and weekends.
- Must be computer literate.
TeknoGRID is committed to delivering outstanding service and integrity to every client engagement. We design, construct, operate IT and telecom systems for public and private facility owners and operators. We are focused on striving for our “Big Vision” at becoming a recognized leader + driving force in deploying and servicing “Smart City” and “IOT” State of the Art systems and services. Our goal is that property developers, telecom providers, and public & nonprofit organizations will continue to look to us as a valued partner.
Hired candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check and may be subject to a drug screen.
TeknoGRID is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.