A CSR is responsible for engaging with customers on behalf of TEKNOGRID. The duties of this position include answering phone calls, emails, participating in meetings, and maintaining expert knowledge about our company products or services to best help customers.
A Customer Service Representative must support internal and external customers. The primary responsibility covers tasks, such as:
- Providing introductory information to new customers
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services
- Following up with clients or customers to check that they’re still happy with any purchases
- Letting customers or clients know about additional products or services
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
- Working with a team of CSRs and other departments to find appropriate solutions
- Ability in troubleshooting and multi-tasking
- Impeccable phone etiquette
- Ability to work, meet deadlines, and create high quality deliverables with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, presentation skills, and the ability to work on complex technical problems.
TeknoGRID is committed to delivering outstanding service and integrity to every client engagement. We design, construct, operate IT and telecom systems for public and private facility owners and operators. We are focused on striving for our “Big Vision” at becoming a recognized leader + driving force in deploying and servicing “Smart City” and “IOT” State of the Art systems and services. Our goal is that property developers, telecom providers, and public & nonprofit organizations will continue to look to us as a valued partner.
Hired candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check and subject to a drug screen.
TeknoGRID is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.